Scott Walker got taken to the cleaners in the Foxconn deal. He does not have the skill or experience to negotiate a $4.5 billion deal. He gave away our state’s resources to a foreign corporation in exchange for a promise to create jobs near the Illinois border. But there are no guaranteed number of jobs and no guaranteed wage levels.
Part of the $4.5 billion could have been spent on our most important economic public assets, including the University of Wisconsin System and public education. Part of it could have been used to invest in start-ups and small businesses in all 72 counties of our state. Part of it could have been used to repair our roads. These three things would have created more jobs statewide and brought more money into all communities, including rural communities and urban communities, throughout Wisconsin.
- Matt Flynn Outlines Legal Strategy to Stop Foxconn
- Flynn Statement on the Illinois Foxconn Lawsuit Against EPA
- Corning Subsidy Threat Proves Scott Walker Misled the Public About the Foxconn Deal
- Scott Walker Misled the Public About the Benefits of the Foxconn Deal
- Matt Flynn Exposes the False Numbers of the Foxconn Fiasco, Vows to Terminate the Contract
- Matt Flynn Attacks Green Light Given to Foxconn to Pollute Wetlands
- Matt Flynn Makes Statement on the Corrupt Handling of the Foxconn Contract by Walker’s WEDC