I have been traveling across our state, to our small towns and big cities, hearing from our fellow Wisconsinites about what we need to move Forward again.
I hear over and over about our state's economy. Wages remain too low for too many Wisconsin workers. We are lagging behind the rest of the country. Too many are working several part-time jobs just to get by. Too many are struggling to provide for their families, living paycheck to paycheck, without opportunity for advancement.
As governor, I will
- Raise the minimum wage to $15 an hour.
- Reverse Act 10 and Right-to-Work.
- Restore Prevailing Wage.
- Create a fairer, more progressive tax structure.
- Invest in our small businesses, education, health care, and infrastructure.
- Provide greater local control to our counties, municipalities, and school districts.